The Internet is big and we’re aiming to make it even bigger. We’re an innovative team exploring the boundaries of the web and breaking them down.
This isn’t your typical “been there, done that” kind of company. We’re looking for people who can help us develop new ideas and solve problems creatively and effectively.
We’re a small group and we’re growing quickly. We write, test and deploy new features every day so we’re looking for team members to help us grow with our expanding user community.
We are looking for a great developer to be responsible for working on various parts of a proxy as a service application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our service
- Be aware of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply to company operations and activities
- Cooperate and collaborate with team members on product vision
- Familiarity with Facebook OAuth and other API integrations
- Knowledge of Mongo DB, Angular JS (optional, but encouraged)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task within the constraints of tight timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master new technologies.
Flexible to location and working hours. Salary commensurate with experience. Please forward your resume to us at email@example.com.